Save Almost 14,000 Teaching Jobs
Urge Sen. Feinstein to Vote for the Education Jobs Bill
It is urgent that phone calls be made now to California U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein to urge her to support the education jobs bill.
Tell Senator Feinstein:
- California schools are in crisis, and we need her help!
- More than $17 billion in cuts have already increased class sizes; reduced student access to libraries, nurses, and counselors; and cut education programs.
- Failure to act will only deepen the looming crisis in public education: class sizes rising to 35-40 students, cutting back to four-day school weeks, narrowing the curriculum to exclude the arts and physical education, eliminating pre-kindergarten programs and critical academic support for the neediest students.
Make Contact by Phone, E-mail, and Text:
- Dial 1-866-608-6355 to call Capitol Hill. Ask to speak to Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California.
- Use the link below to go to CTA’s Leg Action Center to contact your lawmaker electronically: http://capwiz.com/nea/ca/home/
- To see more on California schools go to http://www.choosingdemocracy.blogspot.com